NEWS FLASH. You can now pay your final payment by credit card when you arrive at Cueva Limòn. This allows you to carry less cash as you travel.
Prices are per night for Cueva Limón from January to December 2023 They are set for all year round. We do not increase prices during school holidays or high seasons.
Please remember that this is an adult only accomodation.
Cueva Limón has a 2 nights stay minimum:-
2 people – €90 per night.
3 people – €110 per night.
maximum 4 people – €135 per night.
4 – 7 night stay we offer 10% discount off the above prices.
8 night stay or more we offer 15% discount off the above prices.
Please remember we ask guests not to bring pets with them as we have three dogs who live with us and use the outdoor areas so we cannot guarantee harmony.
How to make your booking and reserve your dates.
We will confirm your booking on receiving a 50% deposit. The remaining amount can be paid on or before arrival. If paying on arrival we can now accept most credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay as well as cash. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp (text only) on 0034 634 297 687
Book with Confidence.
We do not know when the coronavirus pandemic will end. To help our guests book with confidence in these unstable times, we give you our guarantee that we will offer you flexible reservation dates, so you can continue to look forward to your well deserved holiday at Cueva Limón. Our guarantee will cover you if our area is closed due to an outbreak, if the Spanish Government restricts travel due to an outbreak or you are unable to travel due to isolation or illness from the coronavirus outbreak. If you are unsure please contact us for more information.
Benefits of booking direct with Cueva Limón.
- You save money by not going through booking agents.
- If we do not have a guest arriving on your departure day we are happy for you to have a late check out, enabling you to relax before you leave us.
- You will always be in direct communication with Cueva Limón. We will always be readily available to answer any questions you may have, give advice and guidance on the best places to visit within our lovely area.
- You will receive a warm welcome from us, Sue and John, not forgetting Charlie, Barney and Alfie, as we hand you a welcoming drink and nibbles.
- We feel that direct booking is far more personal and we try to get to know you a little before you arrive so that we can help you have the holiday you deserve.
We look forward to meeting you.
Sue and John.
All guests must be comfortable around dogs.
We can only accept guests who are 16 and over.
Sorry but no pets will be allowed to accompany guests.